Seq#2 - Latest Data on Orofacial Pain: Clinical Implications
The Quadrennial International Conference on Orofacial Pain and Temporomandibular Disorders (ICOT) is a joint meeting of the following five continental organisations:
- American Academy of Ororfacial Pain
- Asian Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- Australian/New Zealand Academy of Orofacial Pain
- European Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- Ibero Latin American Academy (ILAA)
It will take place in central London on July 20-21, 2018, at the Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park.
The scientific theme is: "Latest Data on Orofacial Pain: clinical implications"
- Learn about novel medication on the horizon for trigeminal neuralgia and burning mouth syndrome as well as about innovative management options for headaches
- Learn about clinical implications from somatosensory profiling and neuroimaging as well as about the assessment of orofacial pain and dysfunction in elderly with neurodegenerative conditions.
- Learn about factors influencing individual differences in pain, outcome predictors of posttraumatic trigeminal neuropathy and about role of central sensitization in painful temporomandibular disorders and headaches